Like all of our services, we pride ourselves on the high standards of our classes, but try to keep the pricing affordable. All our classes are kept to small groups — typically a maximum of six participants for hands-on classes. The classes are always relaxed, with a pace that should suit all participants. When working with models, we only use reliable and experienced models of a high standard — frequently agency models.
These classes are taught by Barrie Spence — usually with Fiona Spence as assistant, side-kick, clown, gopher and crash-test dummy. Unless we are working on location, we use our studio in West Lothian to host these classes.
- Digital photography — an introductory class.
- Studio Portrait Lighting (a course of four classes)
- Studio Portrait Lighting (one-day class)
- Advanced Studio Lighting Class
- Natural light studio portraits
- Art Nude Photography — a studio class
- Art Nude Photography — a taster class
- Male nudes — a studio workshop
- WordPress for photographers (and creatives)
- An introduction to Photoshop
- Portrait Retouching with Photoshop
- Lightroom — an introductory class
One-to-one sessions are also available — these can be tailored to any topic.
You might be interested in our guest workshops too.